WACM is organizing a Basic Linux Commands Workshop on Wednesday, September 27 from 6:00 - 8:00pm in CS 1240.
Topics covered include:
- Command line basics: ls, cd, mv, cp, rm, tab completion, etc.
- Man pages
- CSL-specific features:
- Backups (and recovering lost files)
- Directory structure and quotas
- Your personal web page
- Profile (setting environmental variables)
- Text editors: vim and emacs
- Compilation: javac, gcc, g++
- ssh (or: how to work from home)
Please register here to attend the workshop -https://goo.gl/forms/sBetOs8htPdaCIaH2