Nextpoint (nextpoint.com) is seeking a talented software engineer, in our Madison office, to assist us in
building the next generation of SaaS litigation technologies. At Nextpoint, interns take-on important
roles in the delivery of critical solutions to critical clients, while supporting our cloud-based offerings.
The role will embed you with a talented small software development team, identifying, planning, and
executing tasks that deliver real value to our clients. You’ll play multiple roles and contribute to our
mission: delivering software solutions to connect clients with their data.
The right candidate will be well versed in web development technologies & object-oriented
programming. Strong communication skills, creative thinking, ownership, passion, team-commitment,
and diverse engineering skills are highly valued by the Nextpoint team.
What is a typical day?
● Triage and execute on critical tasks. Take ownership, with the backing of your teammates.
● Propose & execute changes to Ruby application code.
● Deliver wins for our clients, ensuring data is moving properly through our systems.
● Experience working with an agile team, with a mix of local and remote teammates.
● There is such thing as a free lunch - we’re buyin’ daily.