Location: Health Sciences Learning Center 2112, 750 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
- Sophomore/Junior student in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Preferred course taken: CS 301, CS367 or CS200, CS 300 and CS 400
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel (data spreadsheets, data visualization, formulas, macro)
- Qualtrics survey setups, reports, and data analysis
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro (fillable forms, tables etc.)
- Assist grant application process by applying process improvement methods and preparing applicant materials
- Maintain existing Python project and develop functionalities to achieve data entry updating and queries
- Identify flaws in established workflows and improve accordingly
- Assist staff with office duties if needed
Position required period and hours:
Up to 10 hours/week during spring and fall, up to 40 hours/week during summer and winter. A minimum of two semester commitment is required.
Hourly rate: Minimum $10.00/hr.
Supervisor and contact: Ana Garic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application process and deadline: Please submit your resume to Ana Garic by 5pm on February 2, 2018. Application pool will close early if there are enough applicants.