Design and manage servers, workstations and network infrastructure to provide critical information technology services while protecting the company from cyber security threats. Working within a small, dedicated team of IT professionals you will help deploy and maintain cutting-edge technologies for virtualization, high-availability and network security.
Specific responsibilities may include:
• Build, deploy and manage servers using cutting-edge configuration management software.
• Analyze network traffic and usage using powerful SIEM tools to remediate cyber threats.
• Utilize advanced virtualization technologies like KVM and LXD.
• Design custom in-house services using Bash, Python, and PHP.
• Ensure compliance with security standards and maintain system security through installation of patches, updates, and blocking of vulnerable services.
• Perform workstation maintenance, security, support and imaging.
For additional information, please see attached document.