The Horizons Fellowship supports 10 outstanding university students in their pursuit to become tomorrow's leaders in technology. The program is a part-time 6-month experience (or full-time summer experience) that teaches software engineering and provides students with the network and perspective needed to launch their careers in tech. The program requires no prior computer science or programming knowledge. It is open to current university students of all ages. Students develop the arsenal of highly employable software engineers as well as the perspective of entrepreneurs.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year university program
- Submission of transcript, resume, and standardized test scores on horizonsbootcamp.com
- Series of fit and technical interviews
- Applications are on a rolling basis. The final deadline is July 20, 2016 but we encourage students to apply sooner as the program is already filling up.
Horizons Fellowship Details
- 800+ hours of learning to build web applications
- 1-on-1 mentorship from technology industry leaders
- Speaker series consisting of entrepreneurs, engineers, investors, product managers and designers from successful technology companies & leading venture capital firms
- Lifelong access to the Horizons Career Network