HOW TO APPLY
Applicants to the Professional Capstone Certificate Program must already have a bachelor's degree. When you are ready, please follow the instructions below to apply.
1. Apply to the Division of Continuing Studies at UW-Madison (DCS) to be admitted as a special student at UW-Madison, and to be admitted into the Professional Capstone Certificate Program. To do so, complete the Special Student Application.
- Follow the prompts for UW-Madison University Special Students to be admitted as a special student.
- Select the classification "Capstone Certificates (UNCS)" and "Computer Sciences for Professionals" from a drop-down menu (to be admitted into the Professional Capstone Certificate Program).
- You will be required to upload a current resume and undergraduate transcript (official preferred). You are welcome to upload any graduate program transcripts as well.
2. Once you have submitted the above application, the DCS and the Department of Computer Sciences will jointly evaluate your application and decide if you can be admitted into the Professional Capstone Certificate Program. If yes, the DCS will notify you.
3. Once officially admitted, you will begin to receive emails from the Department of Computer Sciences regarding enrollment, resources, requirements, etc.
The application deadline to be considered for Fall or Summer term is April 15. The application deadline to be considered for Spring term is November 15. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help applying.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2018.