Job title: iOS app developer
Employer: Guilherme Rosa – Rosa lab https://www.gjmrosa.org
Location: Hybrid – remote and Animal and Dairy Sciences department (1675 Observatory Drive)
Deadline: April 1st or until we find a suitable candidate. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
How to apply: Please send a copy of your CV to Ligia Moreira at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications and requirements:
- Undergrad or Grad student with BS in Computer Sciences or related degree,
- Deep understanding of iOS mobile app development using multiple sources of data,
- Experienced with dual camera and depth image applications,
- Excellent analytical, programming, and debugging skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to engage in problem-solving skills to help identify and resolve issues,
- Careful attention to detail and time management,
- Proficiency in written, interpersonal, verbal, and active listening communication skills,
- Ability to effectively build relationships, establish rapport, and diplomatically communicate information,
- Proficiency in Matlab is a plus.
Description: The candidate will develop an iOS mobile app for livestock applications. The initial task is to develop a one-screen app to collect depth images and store the images on Microsoft Azure storage container. The next task will be to create multiple screens to integrate the information from the software DairyComp for further predictions.