Job Title: Summer Internships (Multiple Opportunities – Details Below)
Employer: Sterling Pharma Solutions
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin
Deadline: Rolling – Apply ASAP
To Apply: Visit https://www.sterlingpharmasolutions.com/careers/our-vacancies/ and apply internally
- 1 Controls Engineer Intern
- 1 Project Engineer Intern
- 1 Validation Engineer Intern
- 2 Quality Control Interns
- 2 IT Interns
- 1 Manufacturing Intern
- 2 Maintenance Interns
Sterling Pharma Solutions has over 50 years’ experience serving the global pharmaceutical industry. With facilities in Dudley, Northumberland, UK; Cary, North Carolina, US and Germantown, Wisconsin, US our state-of-the-art facilities, proprietary technologies and experienced people are among the best in the industry. We have a proven track record in the supply of chemistry and analytical services across the entire product lifecycle, from grams to tonnes, from pre-clinical to commercial supply. Our world-class safety and quality standards are globally recognised and demonstrated through successful MHRA and FDA inspections and CIA Gold Awards for Safety the last three consecutive years. We pride ourselves on our customer focus and service approach, offering flexible, tailored solutions to our clients.
About Sterling’s Summer Internship Program
The Sterling Summer Intern Program is a paid 13-week program from May 23 – August 19, 2022. Sterling interns are provided hands-on work experience building upon knowledge and skills learned in the classroom. Interns work side-by-side industry leaders in a dynamic, fast-paced environment who are passionate about being part of a team developing life-saving drugs around the world. Throughout the 13-week program, interns will work on defined individual projects to learn about GMP fundamentals and techniques from Sterling professionals. The program concludes with individual presentations to Sterling leaders.
Education and Requirements
- Enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in specified field (see specific positions for degree requirements)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills required.
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills required.
- Excellent problem-solving and basic trouble-shooting ability required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Awareness or prior work experience in a GMP environment preferred.
- Candidates need to be competent with IT systems, and Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
What to Expect for an Interview
Candidates who are invited to interview will be contacted by Sterling Human Resources to get a 30 minute phone or virtual interview set up with the hiring manager. During the interview you will be asked questions about your scientific and technical knowledge as well as behavioral-based questions.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sterling values diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, marital status, gender identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as established by law.