Full-time position at Extender Care Pro.
Primarily remote – office is in East Troy, WI
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or a related field either completed or in progress
- Preference for Graduating Seniors or others that could work full time
Healthcare software leader Extended Care Pro (ecp123.com) is expanding and looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. In business for over 15 years, our software is used in assisted living communities worldwide to provide better care for seniors. We aim to become the largest Assisted Living software provider by 2026 by working collaboratively and treating our customers and each other with respect. We are located in East Troy, Wisconsin, just outside of Milwaukee, and are open to in-person or remote candidates.
This role will work with our software engineering team on projects in React, NodeJS, and Typescript. Projects from our large product roadmap include both brand new projects, like integrations with 3rd party software, and updates to our existing products. Long-term we are planning to replace all our existing code with this new tech stack.
Within six months, the right candidate will be able to take the lead on small to medium-sized projects and see them to completion. This role will report to the head of technology, but also will have access to the rest of the leadership team.
- Contribute to day-to-day development: contribute tested, documented code to solve business problems.
- Continually improve their knowledge of the core languages and frameworks that we’re invested in, notably React and NodeJS. Stay intellectually curious and up to date on technical best practices.
- Work collaboratively in a team. Understand how to work productively with others, strong communication skills, and ability to use collaboration software such as Git.
- Develop an understanding of the overall ECP Product and Platform. Understand how the work you contribute will fit into our overall development pipeline.
- 401(k) with match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life insurance
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym, snacks, and drinks available throughout the day
Please apply on our Careers page at https://ecp123.com/careers/
Note: the entire company is currently working from home due to the pandemic.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ECP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.