Employer: Wellbe Inc
Location: Madison, WI, but this position can work remotely
Deadline: May 28, 2021
How to apply: https://wellbe.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=61&source=aWQ9Nw%3D%3D
Are you looking to build your analytics skills and experience? Do you possess strong analytical problem solving and thinking skills? Do you have a strong understanding of core statistical principles? Are you interested in learning from and working with a Data Engineer?
If your answers were “yes,” you’re in luck, Wellbe is seeking a driven and talented intern to assist the Analytics lead in delivering useful data and quantitative analysis to Wellbe’s internal and external customers. The work you’d be a part of would impact how meaningful insights are generated and delivered to these customers.
At Wellbe, we believe that a better, digitally-enabled patient experience is key to transforming healthcare. Our mission is to unleash the full value of web and mobile technology to empower patients as partners with their providers to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable for them.
This position is non-exempt and full-time, starting early June and lasting through the summer. Wellbe is headquartered in Madison, WI, but this can be a remote position. We are willing to work around summer/school schedules. Your lead will be the BI/AI Data Engineer.
How you will add value:
● Assist the Analytics lead in delivering useful data and quantitative analysis to customers and internal stakeholders
● Design reports, metric explorers, and dashboards for conveying actionable insights
● Define, track and report on metrics and data that impact Wellbe’s success
● Assist in building and maintaining an automated analytics infrastructure
● Conduct quantitative research and data analysis to answer business questions
Knowledge and skills you need to be successful:
● Strong analytical problem solving and thinking skills
● Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of core statistical principles
● Computer programming experience
● Interest in learning about and performing data analysis using SQL and Python
● Desire to learn and use AWS cloud computing services
● Must be enrolled in and completing a Bachelor’s degree in an accredited university
● Must possess a solid foundation of statistics and statistical analysis
If you’d like to explore what working on our team is about, send us your cover letter and resume.
Check out our website for additional information.
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired. Wellbe participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information once you’ve been hired and complete the Form I-9.