Job title: IT Manager
Location: 2855 Innovation Way, Sun Prairie, WI 53597
Deadline: April 30, 2021
How to apply: www.sanimatic.com
Sani-Matic, a Sun Prairie, WI based manufacturer and a leader in the design and manufacture of sanitary process cleaning equipment for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries is seeking to add an IT Manager to help support the growth of the business.
In the new State-of-the-art facility, Sani-Matic specifies, designs, and manufactures sanitary process cleaning equipment including Clean-in-Place (CIP) Systems, Clean-Out of-Place (COP) Immersion Parts Washers, Automated Product Carrier Washers (Vat, Tunnel, Rack, Stick), Cabinet Washers, as well as a supporting line of components to address our customer’s unique plant and application needs. We understand that cleaning is a necessary step in every production line. We also understand that by helping the customer make the cleaning process faster and more efficient, they can focus on other key areas of production. Sani-Matic supports the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, personal care, food processing, dairy, meat, beverage and other industries by addressing sanitary process cleaning needs.
The IT Manager will work collaboratively with internal leadership to support and enhance the delivery of program services. This position will be responsible for leading initiatives with an emphasis on leveraging IT systems as a strategic asset, exceeding expectations for internal and external clients and enhancing our ability to leverage information to improve our network, systems and enterprise.
· Support and maintain corporate ERP system and associated server-side applications.
· Support end-user community in the use of the corporate ERP system and associated reporting tools.
· Monitor, maintain and support Microsoft SQL server and associated applications utilizing SQL infrastructure.
· Help to create business case justification and cost benefit analysis when selecting IT products and services.
· Develop and manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
· Gather and document functional and technical requirements, and translate requirements into reporting solutions, analytic tools, and dashboards.
· Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data.
· Analyze computer systems, their components, and business and technical workflow and resource limitations to provide recommendations to management based on the impacts, risks, and scope and cost estimates of requested changes.
· Provides support to internal users on a variety of issues by responding to telephone, email, and other requests for software and technical support; escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
· Troubleshoot issues by replicating, identifying, diagnosing, and resolving first level software support issues.
· Work alongside the Leadership Team members and other key leaders to maintain all aspects of the organizations existing infrastructure and promote the use of new technology to help achieve the organizational goals.
· Develop key operational, financial and customer centric dashboards, metrics, and reports.
· Provide support as required to ensure the availability and optimized performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
· Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner
· Complete other duties as assigned by your manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related discipline.
· 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
· Experience administering ERP systems and providing end-user support on the system. Prior experience with WorkWise, Aptean or similar manufacturing ERP preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft 365, Active Directory, networking and network security fundamentals.
· Proficiency in SQL Server, stored procedures, user-defined functions, & SSIS.
· Proficiency with SSRS with a growing understanding of SSAS data models, PowerPivot and PowerBI.
· Outstanding people skills, ability to influence without authority, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with multiple internal and external audiences.
· Math and statistics knowledge background.
· Demonstrate organizational, analytic, prioritization, critical thinking and time-management skills.
· Ensure compliance of standards in developing programs.
· Strong customer and client service orientation.
· Highly motivated and committed to excellence with a positive attitude.
· Ability to be flexible in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Ability to communicate business changes rapidly and effectively.
· Ability to foster and work in a team environment with an Entrepreneurial approach.
· Humidity level may be elevated during summer months in the manufacturing areas.
· Exposure to certain contaminants, at times, if working in the manufacturing areas.
· Exposure to loud noise levels, at times.
· While performing the duties of the job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard, calculator and telephone. They are regularly required to stand or walk, sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, grasp, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, lift (10lbs) and have the ability to adjust vision for close vision work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What Sani-Matic Offers and Expectations of Employees:
A culture that embraces five Core Values:
· Do what is right.
· Put customers first.
· Commit to continuous improvement.
· Focus on safety.
· Deliver consistent quality.
Come join our team at our new state-of-the-art facility. We offer an outstanding base wage and full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision Plans, Flexible Spending Account, ID Theft Protection, Company Paid Life Insurance and Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Policies, Vacation, Sick Time, Holiday Pay, 401k Plan with a Company Match. Additionally, Sani-Matic offers a flexible office work environment and the ability to join an industry leading Organization. If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter.