Job title: IoT (Internet of Things) Developer Intern
Employer: Flad Architects
Location: Madison, WI
How to apply: https://external-fladarchitects.icims.com/jobs/1440/job
Sophomore/Junior standing required
Full-Time Summer 2021; Part-Time during Fall 2021 Semester
Flad Architects is searching for a student intern to work full-time during summer 2021 and part-time during the fall 2021 semester.
- Assist in developing code for IoT (Internet of Things) sensors to capture data about how people interact with the built environment.
- Collaborate with research team to develop project-specific implementation strategies. Act as ongoing project consultant to ensure success.
- Develop, debug, and maintain code for IoT sensors.
- Assist in the development of server-side sensor data capture and recording.
- Develop and maintain the server-side reporting mechanisms to help visualize data from sensors.
- Enrollment in a computer science or computer engineering degree program required.
- Proficiency with Bluetooth and BLE required, knowledge of LoRa preferred.
- Working knowledge of Arduino required, Raspberry Pi and other microcontrollers preferred.
- Experience with Google Firebase or cloud hosted platforms preferred.
- Local candidates preferred. Must be able to work full-time during summer 2021 and part-time during the fall 2021 semester.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.