Job title: Azure Cloud Operations Administrator
How to apply: https://myparadigm.com/careers
Undergraduate In Progress (at minimum), Undergraduate completed (preferred)
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
Come build your door with us. It’s what we do here.
At Paradigm, we make world-class software and deliver high-quality professional services for the building products industry. Our success is tied directly to our customers’ success, so we do what it takes to make sure they’re successful. And we know that we couldn’t do it without our awesome employees.
We are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Operations Administrator to join our Middleton, WI office.
Our Cloud Operations team is looking for highly motivated and driven administrators to join us in implementation and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure for our flagship products. The ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines and objectives, as well as clearly communicate with both internal and external project resources will be vital to this position’s success.
What You Will Do:
- You will manage/administer our Azure platform.
- You will provision infrastructure, deploy software components, and be responsible for implementation of new customer systems.
- You will perform maintenance of existing systems, monitor systems and respond to customer requests.
- You will also be expected to assist with regular system disaster recovery tests as needed as well as following and enforcing system security procedures.
- You will manage your own queue within Jira, considering the wider team’s needs and taking into account our high-level priorities.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in IT, Computer Science, Cloud Administration, Software Development or related major (5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Experience with various Azure technologies such as Virtual Machines, Recovery Service Vaults, Network security groups, Azure Redis Cache, Azure Storage Accounts
- Willing to support a 24/7 environment. Due to the nature of our business, schedule flexibility is a MUST. Our work environment tends to be a busy one depending on customer inquiries, so you need to be adaptable in this regard.
- Willing to work a few hours outside of business hours (night & weekend) on a frequent basis for deployments and/or emergency supports. This can vary based on business needs.
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps model
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Python,) and configuration management tools (Ansible and Terraform) a plus.
- Expertise with Datadog monitoring or any similar monitoring tools would set you apart.
- Able to adapt to changing demands and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with IIS/SQL .NET application stacks.
- Strong customer service experience and mindset.
- You may get to travel out of the country! A valid passport or ability to obtain passport that allows for travel outside of the US is required.
Ready to Join? Apply now at myparadigm.com/careers/