Are you looking to build your analytics skills and experience? Do you possess strong analytical problem solving and thinking skills? Do you have a strong understanding of core statistical principles? Are you interested in learning from and working with a Data Engineer?
If your answers were “yes,” you’re in luck, Wellbe is seeking a driven and talented intern to assist the Analytics lead in delivering useful data and quantitative analysis to Wellbe’s internal and external customers. The work you’d be a part of would impact how meaningful insights are generated and delivered to these customers.
This position is non-exempt and part-time through December 2020. Wellbe is headquartered in Madison, WI, but this is a remote position. We are willing to work around school schedules. Your lead will be the BI/AI Data Engineer and you will be part of the Analytics team.
- Assist the Analytics lead in delivering useful data and quantitative analysis to customers and internal stakeholders
- Design reports, metric explorers, and dashboards for conveying actionable insights
- Define, track and report on metrics and data that impact Wellbe’s success
- Assist in building and maintaining an automated analytics infrastructure
- Conduct quantitative research and data analysis to answer business questions
Knowledge and Skills to be Successful:
- Strong analytical problem solving and thinking skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of core statistical principles
- Computer programming experience
- Interest in learning about and performing data analysis using SQL and Python
- Desire to learn and use AWS cloud computing services
At Wellbe, we believe that a better, digitally enabled patient experience is key to transforming healthcare. Our mission is to unleash the full value of the technology to empower patients as partners with their healthcare provider to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable for them. Please check out our website for additional information about Wellbe, Inc.
Since you’ll be a patient at some time, do you see value in helping Wellbe to create a partnership between patients and healthcare providers? Are you looking to be challenged, build your skills, grow professionally and experiment? Does the idea of working in a fast-paced, small team, growth environment appeal to you? If you can’t wait to start, then we want to talk to you. But you first need to send us a cover letter and resume.
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired. Wellbe participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information once you’ve been hired and complete the Form I-9.