Job Title: Technical Associate Consultant
Division: NetSuite Global Business Unit
Locations: Austin, TX or Denver, CO
Start Dates: July 2020
How do I apply? https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=19001LYU
or Visit Oracle.com/Campus > North America > Quick Apply > Enter Requisition # 19001LYU
With more than 420,000 customers, and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Oracle’s acquisition of NetSuite in November 2016 brought together the reach of NetSuite’s cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle’s enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 40,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Why Oracle NetSuite
Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Global Analyst Development Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at Oracle NetSuite. Technical Associate Consultants participate in an initial three to six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge, consulting skills, and implementation proficiency through training and development. Technical Associate Consultants learn first–hand how to automate NetSuite to improve our customers’ businesses; thereby gaining valuable scripting and consulting experience across multiple business environments before entry into the Professional Services Practice.
· Being a team member on customer projects
· Utilizing a structured project delivery methodology
· Understanding how to obtain customer business requirements and mapping them to NetSuite
· Identifying areas to automate NetSuite to improve end user experience
· Designing and developing creative scripted solutions leveraging the powerful features of the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform
· Release management in cloud based environments
· Working and interacting with customers with their custom scripted solution in NetSuite
· Building successful customer relationships
Successful Technical Associate Consultants utilize the basics of programming and integrate systems to progress into technical consulting positions within the NetSuite Professional Services Organization.
· 3.0+ GPA
· 0-1 years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
· Basic understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
· Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
· Strong organizational skills, time management, and task management
· Strong work and/or internship experience
· Strong business judgment and common sense
· An analytical approach to problem solving
· Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
· Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
· Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
· Effective when working independently and in team environments
· Receptive to feedback
· Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company
Skills that could help you in your career:
· Aptitude to build web applications using Java/.NET/PHP or similar development languages
· Understanding of system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
· Web service integration using SOAP and REST