SonoPlot, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells robotic systems for printed electronics. Located in Middleton, WI, we are a spin-out of the University of Wisconsin providing equipment to the innovative electronics industry.
We are looking for an individual to lead software development for our systems. Our current software is written in Swift and runs on a Mac to control the 3-axis robotics positioning system as well as the printing mechanism. This is a unique opportunity for a self-driven individual to own the software development at a growing company. The position is located in Middleton, WI.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Related (or in progress)
· Working knowledge of the Swift programming language
· Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
· Desire to learn new technologies
· Experience developing for the following Operating Systems: MacOS and Windows
· Familiarity with cross-platform development a plus
· Ability to work in a dynamics environment
HOW TO APPLY: Send email to email@example.com