Software Engineering Position – Software Engineer
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with a competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions
faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
If you are looking for an organization that is on the forefront of technology, look no further. Thomson Reuters offers new college grads the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in a collaborative, innovative learning environment. We are currently looking for individuals who are launching their careers in the following areas: software engineering, software testing, database engineering, business analyst, data analyst, mobile development and more.
• Programming Languages (Java, J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, Ruby, Groovy)
• Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
• Relational Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
• Virtualization (VMware, Lab Manager, VDI)
• Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, AIX, SuSe)
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related
discipline meeting program academic requirements
• Strong desire to learn new technologies
• Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to both technical and non-technical users
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize work and communicate issues in a timely manner
• Ability to work independently or as part of an agile development team
• Strong problem analysis approach
Thomson Reuters is unable to provide sponsorship for this position now or in the future.
Apply online for this position at https://bit.ly/2kwLlR5
Questions? Contact Joseph Witthuhn at email@example.com or (651) 848-5672