Position Title: Student Assistant for education and training programs of the Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (Part-time position in-house)
Location: Health Science Learning Center 2112, 750 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
- Administrative task proficiency (writing, filing, compiling, analyzing, updating records in English)
- Sophomore student in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Preferred course taken: CS 301, CS367 or CS200, CS 300 and CS 400
- Acquire and interpret data to prepare reports used to make graduate program decisions. Work with staff on communications, outreach, and graphics presentation of program information, and forms creation and modification. Seeking relatively independent student who is comfortable interacting with staff, students, and faculty.
- Skills: (Software test administered during hiring process)
- Have Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel (data spreadsheets, data visualization, formulas, macro)
- Work in Qualtrics on survey setups, reports, and data analysis
- Have good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro (fillable forms, tables etc.)
- Assist grant application process by applying process improvement methods and preparing applicant materials
- Assist staff with office duties as needed
Position required period and hours: 10 to 15 hours/week between 9 am and 5 pm weekdays during Fall and Spring. Additional hours encouraged in Summer and academic calendar breaks. A minimum of two semester commitment is required.
Hourly rate: Minimum $11.00
Supervisor and contact: Sally Wedde (email@example.com)
Application process and deadline: Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume, and your Fall 2019 course grid by 5pm on August 23, 2019. Application process will close early if there are enough applicants.