Location: Palo Alto, CA
How to apply: https://www.deepmap.ai/careers
Our backend and infrastructure team is looking for a full-time software engineer. If you are an independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to make a big splash in the booming autonomous driving industry, this is the right place for you.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop internet service infrastructure software.
- Design and develop complex data processing pipelines in cloud.
- Improve infrastructure performance, scalability, and availability.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in both development and production environments.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Good programming skills with Java, C++, Python, shell script, etc.
- Experience with big data technologies: Hadoop MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Flink, NoSQL, relational database, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms is plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience with building internet service automation pipeline is plus. Familiar with service build, deploy, and release process.
- Experience with GIS or map related technologies is plus.
- Experience with machine learning or computer vision algorithms is plus.
- Good communication skills and team player.