Benefits of Membership
Members of the Computer Sciences Department Industrial Affiliates Program receive the following benefits. Members of any of the area Affiliates programs are automatically members of the Department Affiliates and receive these benefits (plus whatever other benefits are provided by the individual area programs).
- We highlight and announce by email the ads that our affiliates submit to our undergraduate jobs page and graduate jobs page.
- We also schedule on-site interview dates for our affiliates. This includes providing conference room space in our building, announcing the dates electronically and in the appropriate classes, collecting resumes, providing space for informational meetings or receptions, assisting you with local arrangements for your recruiters, and scheduling technical talks.
Access to Faculty:
- Access to Research Results:
- Early Notice of Publications: You will receive timely notification of the availability of new research publications and technical reports. These reports are immediately available on our Department's Web server. You may optionally receive a quarterly delivery of hardcopies of these reports.
- Affiliates Seminars: Periodically, our Department as a whole or individual research areas hold one to two day seminars to review current research. Invitations to these seminars are given only to organizations that are members of our Affiliates Program. Members may send multiple attendees to each seminar.
Yearly Department Research-Summary Publication:
- Long-term Visitors:
- Your organization name and (at your request) company logo are displayed prominently on our Affiliates Web page. You may also include a link to your organization's Web page.