How to Submit a Job Ad for Posting
The Computer Sciences Department maintains a website with advertisements of
- employment opportunities for our undergraduate majors,
- employment opportunities for our graduate students.
- The CS website only posts ads for positions that require training in computer science.
- The CS website does not post ads from companies or individuals that recruit for IT positions or projects at other companies.
- An internship is for a specified period of time (e.g., summer or one year).
- To enable our students to apply for the position, the deadline for applications should be at least 2 weeks after you send us the ad.
- We attempt to post ads within 2-3 business days of receipt, but longer delays may occur, depending on staff availability.
- CS reserves the right to refuse to post any ad.
To advertise a job or internship on the cs dept website:
- Create your ad in pdf or html format
- Specify in your email whether the postion should be posted for our undergrad majors or for our graduate students, or both.
- Please make sure your ad contains:
- name of the company
- city, state
- company website
- position title(s)
- full-time OR number of hours/week
- state if the job or internship is unpaid
- description of primary duties
- degrees and/or experience required
- how to apply
- the deadline for applying
- Send your ad as an attachment to email@example.com. If you are a CS Industrial Affiliate send your ad to our Affiliates Coordinator, Bart Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org).