Company name: DXC Technology, Madison, WI.
Job title: Data Analyst, Healthcare Analytics Team, DXC Technology, Madison, WI.
Position: Contract to hire.
Open to both Undergraduate and Graduate students. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
DXC Technology Analytics Services team, located in Madison Wisconsin, has multiple openings ranging from entry-level, mid-career, and experienced Data Analysts to join the team.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Job Description: The Data Analyst will analyze and report on Healthcare data to support one of our clients pertaining to providing quality healthcare to citizens. The analyst will respond to customer and internal DXC requests for data analysis support. The Data Analyst will work with very large data sets and lead specific projects from concept to completion, by contributing to report generation, statistical modeling, visualization, and deliver actionable insights. This individual will interpret and analyze healthcare data from various sources and recommend best approaches for analyzing data for a given business goal. The Data Analyst will perform in client-facing situations and work as a collaborative team player.
Works with the internal Data Warehousing team to source the required data
Normalizes and transforms data to as per the customer requirements
• Able to rapidly develop analytical solutions to help client leaders understand new possibilities to transform the business and operations • Evaluate, recommend, and optimize the right data transformation methods to support customer needs
• Design and develop compelling data visuals to communicate insights to the management with the identification of patterns, trends and anomalies
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in disciplines like: Computer Science, Healthcare Informatics, Biostatistics & Medical Informatics, Management Information Systems or Statistics and related disciplines.
Required key skills:
1. Skills, knowledge, and/or experience in disciplines such as Healthcare, or clinical electronic health record information.
2. Good verbal & written communication skills to interact with the relevant stakeholders.
3. Analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Experience extracting, transforming, normalizing and making data ready for analysis.
5. Working knowledge of reporting tools like Business Objects is a plus.
6. Good hands on experience with SQL.
7. Hands on expertise with visualization tools like Tableau, or similar tools is required.
8. Background in advanced mathematics, statistics, R, or Python is a plus.