Position Summary: The Call Center Technical Support is primarily responsible for maintaining the technical-related issues in a live Call Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support PC and LAN/WAN issues.
- Fulfill Help Desk requests
- Performs basic computer hardware and software maintenance, repairs, and installations.
- Follows established process and procedures to plan, install, test, and implement computer system hardware or software technologies.
- Maintain the telephony equipment for all CapTel Call Center agents.
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to the CapTel Call Center systems.
- Work with Ultratec Engineering Department to qualify new CapTel Call Center applications.
- Maintain a positive work environment by providing daily support and assistance.
- Attend job-appropriate meetings and training sessions.
- Sign and abide by the CapTel Call Center’s Oath of Confidentiality, even after employment is terminated.
Find full details on the attached posting.