Liberty Global is seeking a Software Developer for a summer 2015 internship in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. One paid intern position is available.
Application procedure: If interested, please email your resume to Jennifer Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> by January 15, 2015 (no later than 4 p.m. on that date); the CS department will forward resumes to Liberty Global for further consideration.
* Projects involved in: Dawn; TV AppStore and SDK project
* All tasks would be under the guidance of a senior software developer (FrontEnd & Backend)
* Write test scripts and commit these into the main code trains
* Would gain exposure in being part of one or more SCRUM teams in relation to projects
Added value of this internship for candidate's education:
* Insight into the Software Factory within Liberty Global
* Insight on several frameworks that we use within this Software Factory (CHEF, GIT, AWS etc.)
* Gain an insight into building software in a heavily resource-constrained environment (resources in terms of available CPU power, memory and Graphics PU)