We encourage alumni, friends and companies connected to computer science to stay in touch and engage with the exciting work happening here. It’s easy to connect online and via social media. We value you as members of the Wisconsin CS community!
We send out a quarterly e-newsletter, Badger Bytes. Alumni with an e-mail address on file should receive the newsletter automatically (if you need to update your contact information with the university, see below). Non-alumni who wish to receive the newsletter should contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will gladly add you to the list!
Other ways to stay connected:
- Read feature articles or short news items about CS people and happenings
- Social media: Like the department's official page on Facebook, join the CS Alumni Club on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter
- Join a student org
- Participate in Badger Bridge, a professional UW alumni network
- Events calendar: Find out about exciting talks, social events and more
- Industrial Affiliates Program: The affiliates program fosters links between the department and industry.
- Jobs: If you’re seeking to recruit our students for jobs, please submit a posting
Updating alumni contact information:
Help us stay in touch with you by updating your alumni contact information through the Wisconsin Alumni Association.