HOW TO APPLY
Applicants to the Professional Capstone Certificate Program must already have a bachelor's degree. When you are ready, please follow the instructions below to apply.
1. Apply to the Division of Continuing Studies at UW-Madison (DCS) to be admitted as a special student at UW-Madison, and to be admitted into the Professional Capstone Certificate Program. To do so, complete the Special Student Application.
- Follow the prompts for UW-Madison University Special Students to be admitted as a special student.
- Select the classification "Capstone Certificates (UNCS)" and "Computer Sciences for Professionals" from a drop-down menu (to be admitted into the Professional Capstone Certificate Program).
2. Submit the Computer Sciences Department’s Supplemental Application, including a current resume and undergraduate transcript (official preferred). We will use this information to decide if you can be admitted to the Professional Capstone Certificate Program.
3. Once you have submitted the above applications, the DCS and the Department of Computer Sciences will jointly evaluate your application and decide if you can be admitted into the Professional Capstone Certificate Program. If yes, the DCS will notify you.
4. Next, you will receive an email from the Department of Computer Sciences welcoming you to the Professional Capstone Certificate Program and giving information on how to register for classes, whom to contact with questions, and so forth.
The application deadline to be considered for Fall or Summer term is April 15. The application deadline to be considered for Spring term is November 15. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need help applying.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2018.